Week 1 Marketing post

 



Hello, welcome to my blog post. My name is Leighen Miner and am a second year student at Linn Benton Community College. My major is in Business Administration and I'm hoping to get into real estate when I'm older. I enrolled in this class as part of my degree, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited to take this class. My friend and I started up a business about 5 months ago and advertising/marketing is something I believe I will find very useful. I am interested in learning ways to attract peoples attention as new potential clients. Something about me is I absolutely love the sport of soccer, I've grown up playing the sport ever since I was a little kid and played through high school. Unfortunately due to a mountain biking injury I am no longer able to play without hurting myself. I still love to follow and watch soccer in my free time
when ever I get the chance.


Comments